Knowledgebase - Categories
- Autoresponder Questions ( 6 )
- Cpanel Questions ( 3 )
- Domain Questions ( 3 )
- Pay Pal Questions ( 2 )
- Presales Questions ( 2 )
- Setting Up My Sites ( 8 )
- Video Training Questions ( 0 )
- Wordpress Questions ( 4 )
Most Popular Articles
- Only Good For Three Months?
- Q: I was about to click and buy your package when I realized you said these are *only good* for 3 months. Then what happens? Do I need all new content?
It's not totally clear. But your presentation was wonderful. Please let me know, as I don't know how to do ANYTHING. But I need a business. Very concerned about the 3 month ...
- Can you give a list of the types of membership sites being offered with MemberSpring?
- Q: Can you give a list of the types of membership sites being offered with MemberSpring? Nothing is mentioned during the video and I can't find anything doing a search
A: Although I can't reveal the names of the sites themselves, or the specifics, I can give you the general niches ... the five sites are in the make ...
- How Do I Get Started With All This?
Q: How do I get started making money with my sites?
A:Before you do *anything* else I want you to go here: https://www.memberspring.com/members/ and login to the site.
Then watch the welcome video that Gary has set up for you. It's the very first thing you're going to want to do as you get started here in ...
- How Do I Choose A Domain Name?
- Q: How do I choose a domain name, and what should it be?
A: This is a pretty common concern, but there are some guidelines that ought to help you choose something - First, consider the kind of membership site you chose to start with and go from there - for example if you chose "Dog Training Academy" and your name is "Dave" you might ...
- My Domain Has Not Registered and My Site Isn't Working, What Do I Do?
Q: My domain hasn't registered and my site isn't working, what gives?
A: I'm sorry that you're having this problem, there are a couple of reasons that this might have occurred that I'll go over here.
Incorrect information in your client information. This is the MOST common issue with the domain registration process. When we ...